This site is neither endorsed nor approved by Alcoholics Anonymous World Services Inc.
nor is it affiliated in any way with Alcoholics Anonymous World Services Inc. This
site, and the information provided on this site, is intended solely to carry the
message of A.A. Resources are provided for A.A. Area 81 - NB and PEI - for A.A.
members, those seeking help from A.A., professionals working with alcoholics, the
media, and the public at large. Every effort is made to keep this website up and
running smoothly. However, Area 81 of Alcoholics Anonymous takes no responsibility for,
and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical
issues. Any discrepancies or inconsistencies should be sent to
The purpose of the Website is:
- To serve the fellowship of Alcoholics Anonymous in Area 81 - NB and PEI.
- To carry the message of A.A. in website form
- To serve as a resource for A.A. members, those seeking help from A.A.,
professionals working with alcoholics, the media, and the public at large.
- To provide accurate and consistent information about Alcoholics Anonymous.
- To provide information about services coordinated by A.A. in Area 81.
- To encourage participation of A.A. members, groups and committees in A.A.
services and activities.
- Oversight of the Website, including new releases of apps, websites or any other
additional technology, will be the responsibility of A.A. Area 81, acting through
its Web Management Committee and in accordance with the Twelve Traditions of
- The Website will provide, whenever practical, information in two languages:
English and French.
- The Website will make use of existing A.A. materials whenever practical.
- The Website will provide contact information to Districts within Area 81 by listing
their phone and email contact info and linking to their websites.
- The Website is not responsible for materials on any external web page.
- The Website will welcome visitors to make suggestions about the Website design and content.